El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals;

Honest Charley has extended an offer of a free catalog and window sticker to our membership. Just give them a quick call, tell them your an ECC/NECOA member and that it's.

They may be contacted at (888) 795-7077.

·
Registered
34 Posts
8O

I did not know you could get new interior components, trim, dash covers, etc for El Camino's.

My interior needs work and I was wondering what in the heck I was going to do with it.

Anyone have any comments about Honest Charley's service?

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
I've purchased new carpet, new seat covers, a new Choo Choo front fascia and a rear rolled pan from Honest Charley's. They've given me excellent service.
If you have any difficulty with ordering, ask to speak to "Joe", he's the head order person.
Don't forget to mention you are an NECOA member to get your 10% discount. Everytime I see the Honest Charley guys at car shows they tell me about how many NECOA/ECC members they are getting.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ElkySS said:
Everytime I see the Honest Charley guys at car shows they tell me about how many NECOA/ECC members they are getting.
Yeah, ain't life grand...now where's my cowl hood? :p

·
Banned
881 Posts
ElkySS said:
...now where's my cowl hood?
Sorry Peter, I think they accidently delivered it to my house. :p

I have nothing but good things to say about HC. Good service, friendly sales people, and a 10% ECC discount. What more could you ask for? I wonder how much business we generate for them?

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Peter,
"Trick" hood is in wet sanding phase.
Laying out the new rear rolled pan at this time.
-dan

·
1,867 Posts
A bmw workbench, now that is good one. :lol:

·
Registered
225 Posts
an older one has been sitting in the dairy queen parking lot near where i live for about a year . you could pick it up cheap and have a work bench that is nearly one of a kind :lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I bought my parts from Benny at Honest Charleys, and i had very good service. i recieved my order in less than a week way down here in Canada.

·
Registered
636 Posts
83choochoo said:
I bought my parts from Benny at Honest Charleys, and i had very good service. .
That's good to hear!!! I've been eyeing some trimpieces on the website...but i'm always "reluctant" to order from a site without hearing about how they respond first! :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
This is a great deal I ordered Cowl hood , Gaylord tonneau and misc parts on a Monday afternoon and that Wednesday everything was at the body shop . Very friendly,fast shipping and with the 10% off can't beat the price,thanks for this forum and their discount ,saved a good amount of money .

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,609 Posts
Although it has been awhile that I have needed to purchase anything from Honest Charley they have a great selection of parts and provide excellent service.Highly recommended!I would deal with them again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts