El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I’m going stir crazy...every thing is closed. But it is for the good of all of us.

I’m 58, I’m in the “at risk” age group. I’ve, like all of us, have never experienced anything like this in our lifetimes. Stay safe...stay healthy. Follow all guideline and advisories.

We together will overcome.
We are Americans. That’s what we do. We also owe our seniors the obligation to do our part to keep them safe. We owe that to our Greatest Generation. Godspeed to all

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your posts actually made me shed a tear,my first thought right now is how priviledged I feel be in the the presence of you fine folks,brothers and sisters we truly all are...we'll make it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My office is still open at the moment so I'm still commuting to work on weekdays but other than that we've been home. This whole thing has at least given me some time to work on my Elco unhindered by social events. Gotta look at the positives.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
We just invited our very special future daughter-in-law "Hannah" over to the house. We are not officially family yet and hers is out of town but she needs a little pseudo-family time with us. Even though the young might be taking a bad rap these days for not doing their part with social distancing, many do still need reassurance.

Just like the rest of us, they have never seen anything like this before.

Rick

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Having C.O.P.D. and will be 72 in June my Dr. has had me staying in for the last 2 weeks and counting! Starting the E.C. and keeping her dusted off in anticipation for her 1st. run of the season! My wife is a nurse and still working in the trenches with the best of them! God Bless her and all the folks keeping us fed and healthy! Still have a good amount of snow left so mostly in the house and taking precautions getting the mail etc. I use rubber gloves or Lysol wipes to get it and leave it in the garage for 24hrs. supposedly lifespan of the virus! Also following the washing hands and only bring 2 bags of groceries in at a time to a designated area then follow up with precautionary routines! Good luck! Be well! ?

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Our new daughter-in-law is a nurse who is also expecting the family's first, mid May ,very scary considering her husband our son is a corrections officer so my wife and I are trying extra hard to keep healthy just in case they need us.Old goat take extra special care of yourself and your girl (thank-you front line worker) and nice Elcamino too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts