El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A smaller group of members is starting to form for the show on Sat. Jan. 25 at Anchorage Park in North Palm Beach . We have attended this show a number of times . Preregistration of $ 15 , forms and info is at www.village-npb.org . The event is on grass , has music , food , raffles etc. . For $ 5 you get to sample all of the different chilies being offered in the cookoff . The time is from 9 am to 12 noon . The address is Anchorage Park , 603 Anchorage Drive , N. Palm beach , Fl. 33408 . Hot Camino is attending and Elkybuick , Whipp 44 and I are also hoping to make it . We usually meet up outside the show , to drive in and park together . Anyone else attending ?

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
A smaller group of members is starting to form for the show on Sat. Jan. 25 at Anchorage Park in North Palm Beach . We have attended this show a number of times . Preregistration of $ 15 , forms and info is at www.village-npb.org . The event is on grass , has music , food , raffles etc. . For $ 5 you get to sample all of the different chilies being offered in the cookoff . The time is from 9 am to 12 noon . The address is Anchorage Park , 603 Anchorage Drive , N. Palm beach , Fl. 33408 . Hot Camino is attending and Elkybuick , Whipp 44 and I are also hoping to make it . We usually meet up outside the show , to drive in and park together . Anyone else attending ?

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try also. It was a good show in the past
For the next week I will probably not have access to a computer . Last time we attended this show we met up at a place that Whip44 told us about . It worked out fine and was but a short ride to the show in Anchorage Park . Could someone put up the place that is off Northlake Blvd. and ? , and a time for us to meet up and pull out together ? See you there 😃

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
For the next week I will probably not have access to a computer . Last time we attended this show we met up at a place that Whip44 told us about . It worked out fine and was but a short ride to the show in Anchorage Park . Could someone put up the place that is off Northlake Blvd. and ? , and a time for us to meet up and pull out together ? See you there 😃

·
Registered
192 Posts
Turns out I won’t be making it to this show either. If anyone is still in the area the morning after, I’ll probably get my Elco out of the garage for Palm Beach Cars and Coffee on the 26th so long as it’s running again by then.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
It got down to 30 last night & the wind is blowing 20 mph up here in Melbourne , I hope it warms up , supposed to get rain (snow?) today . keeping an eye on the weather . shows partly cloudy 60 -70 Sat down there .stay tuned .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts