El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was scanning the old topics(lots of good ones)and I was wondering if anyone has enough connections to find out how many of our elkys are still on the road? sound like the production numbers for all gen's are pretty high and yet you don't see to many on the road. Maybe we should just start with local stats but it'd be nice to know how many road worth elks are left in North America. We all know what we've got is special but it's nice to have numbers to back it up.

any ideas how to go about this?
any numbers already available?

·
Registered
225 Posts
five in my area four of them are daily drivers. including mine

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where I live in the Nortern Indiana area, I rarely see an elky and then they are generally rust buckets. I think they are becoming quite collectable and being stored, restored, etc. They are classic muscle cars that are great, yet still affordable. This soon will pass and it will take big bucks to purchase most all elkys in just a few short years. Sure glad I have mine already.

·
Registered
492 Posts
there are quite a few down here, i can think of 8 5th gen(including mine) 2 or 3 4th gen, and 2 3rd gen.

·
Registered
276 Posts
i have seen as many as 8 at different times near me. some have been nice, others ok, and some total rust buckets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts