El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many non-Region 13 members do we have planning to come to the Belton II Show & Shootout on May 26th? I've sent out invitations to all the surrounding States, with the exception of New Mexico. Should I also send the New Mesicans a message? Let me know here if you're from out of the Republic of Texas, so the Geez will know how many need to be treated to a little "down-home" hospitality.....................Ken :texas: :beer: :poke:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
I know that Mr. Wizard is coming from Springfield, MO, and gr8ridejester from Baton Rouge, LA. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
How many non-Region 13 members do we have planning to come to the Belton II Show & Shootout on May 26th? I've sent out invitations to all the surrounding States, with the exception of New Mexico. Should I also send the New Mesicans a message? Let me know here if you're from out of the Republic of Texas, so the Geez will know how many need to be treated to a little "down-home" hospitality.....................Ken :texas: :beer: :poke:
Air ya be talkin' NATURAL born, green card Texicans ( legal Tejas immigrants, nothing to do with US immigrants), or dem dat be justa visitin'????? I'ze be wun of dem NATURALS.:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Ken , I'd be checking Beepster's Credentials at the gate , because he talks funny and spells funny toooo , he ain't from around here , I don't think :dontknow: :dontknow: ..... Beepster sounds like Ma & Pa Kettle from back in DA DAY .... Hey Beepster what is a DEM NATURAL , don't those grow on a tree ???? or either the Beepster must be FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF ANT-ARTICIA or something :dontknow: :dontknow: or must be a lawyer speaking that LEGAL-EZE .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I ain't no DEM!!!!! I be da other brand. Born & reared (raised, like cattle) in El Campo. Got my papers ta pruve it, two. And, nope, t'ain't frum Santone, neider. Longest I spended in dat place wuz durin' basic trainin'. Dat be 'bout umpteen yars ago.:poke:

Actually, if you read that like it's spelled, it's much more like the words are spoken and not spelled.:beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts