El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Director Region 14 (AR-MS-LA)
39 Posts
Just down the road

Hey man, I'm just down the road in Gramercy. I have a 85 CCC SS all white. Just been named the regional director for our region which includes LA, MS, AR.

·
Director Region 14 (AR-MS-LA)
39 Posts
8) Thanks. Looked up where he's at and is north of where i live by about 5 hours. found his website an bookmarked it. :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from Gulfport MS. There are several of us Elky lovers that go to cruise-in's about every weekend on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Come over and visit. I have a 78 that i'm working on. Needs a starter right now but it runs and I take it most of the the time to the cruise in's. Should be back on the road in a week or two. Hope to see some of ya'll there.

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Hey ya'll, I'm from Baton Rouge. I know it's been a while since this was first posted, but I just came across it.

Down the road from me, in Denham Springs, there's an El Camino club that meets every 2nd Tuesday of every month. I haven't been yet, but plan on attending the next meeting. Hopefully, by then, I'll have my 80 SS running again. I'm in the process of changing out a bunch of stuff...gaskets, hoses, etc.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just4fun said:
I'm from Gulfport MS. There are several of us Elky lovers that go to cruise-in's about every weekend on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Come over and visit. I have a 78 that i'm working on. Needs a starter right now but it runs and I take it most of the the time to the cruise in's. Should be back on the road in a week or two. Hope to see some of ya'll there.
Just4fun, where do you have the cruise-in's? I'd like to meet some local G-body owners.

Dustin

·
Registered
36 Posts
owner of an 82 stock conquista needs work how come it has been so long since any La. owners posted West Monroe La.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts