El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
i use 60 lbs for all around driving,works good for me. just have to try different setting to see what your happy with. good luck

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Don't know of too many air compressors capable of 160psi...
Gonna have to use a bicycle to get that much pressure.:poke:

Use steelybills guidelines and adjust for personal preference

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
get rid of the air shocks - put some good street shocks on the car, then place air bags inside the rear coils. you'll enjoy the ride much more and if you ever need load carrying just air up the bags.
This is in my near futer upgrades!

·
Registered
388 Posts
What I don't understand is the large, italicized print:poke:

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
It is just my person pefered style and it is easier to read!!!!

Yeah but you're using up alot of bandwidth that isn't free! Same as when someone quotes the 10 paragraph post with 6 pictures that's already right above theirs. Absolutely no reason for it. At some point the servers need to be upgraded to store all that useless crap.

·
Registered
388 Posts
It is just my person pefered style and it is easier to read!!!!
Easier to see and easier to read aren't the same thing. It's more like someone yelling in a room of people who are speaking normally. It also highlights the misspellings........personally I don't care for it.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Easier to see and easier to read aren't the same thing. It's more like someone yelling in a room of people who are speaking normally. It also highlights the misspellings........personally I don't care for it.
Well since all of the fuss of my Font and size I am going to do all my writing with 3inch size font and italic okay just as this is written.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I also thank you:beer:....back to the topic; this is the sticker on my drivers door with the pressure recommendations:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts