El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
The reason for this is you have to have 25 posts. They want to keep spam out and from what I've seen it works. Although I think 25 is slightly excessive but rules are rules.

·
Administrator
808 Posts
What do you mean by having issues with images and posting? All posts or just posting images? Are you getting error messages?

The images posting requirement would be more in line with link blocking, to reduce spam as Masong noted.

- JB

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I understand now. But the problem I had in my profile was the pics are showing up sideways and upside down sometimes. Especially to my best pics. But thanks for the info.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am not a computer techy. Can somebody explain how to set-up and use photobucket?
So far I have been successful just loading straight from my phone or my desktop, but I think the admin rules prefer that I use photobucket to post my pics.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,562 Posts
I am not a computer techy. Can somebody explain how to set-up and use photobucket?
So far I have been successful just loading straight from my phone or my desktop, but I think the admin rules prefer that I use photobucket to post my pics.
this should help you just posting pics

·
Administrator
808 Posts
You can also see many tutorials and other questions answered here:

Jeff M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts