·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
GroundUp
Please tell me if your front control arm kit KAL-KIT is imported or made in USA.Thanks.

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,566 Posts

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
GroundUp
Please tell me if your front control arm kit KAL-KIT is imported or made in USA.Thanks.
Can you please answer my question?

·
Past National Director
2,927 Posts
lower rear quarterl repair panels

I ordered a set of patch panels for my 5th gen at $59.99 each last Wednesday night from Ground Up. The box arrived at my office on Friday morning of the same week via FedEx Ground, with a delivery charge of $14.95. This was a great price and terrific service! I would recommend Ground Up because of this and also because they are also a Site Supporting Sponsor. Check these guys out if you need some parts.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We do ship worldwide using a few different shippers (or the customer always has the option of choosing their own shipper and we will have everything boxed up and ready to go).

Theresa handles our international orders. She can be reached at [email protected] and she can give you complete information. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@itsa65 Door skins ship truck freight so for those we would call you back with a price quote before shipping the order.

If you order them through our website one of our reps will get back to you ASAP with a shipping quote. (It is cheaper to ship to a commercial address if you have one.)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Just ordered 2 door skins for my 5th gen doors,, great price,, good price on shipping,, if I get paid again before the end of the month I will get the complete floor pan for the 5th gen,,, Thanks!! Matty man

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I was going to place an order for a left side 1072 front to rear floor and a right side rear floor but it says about oversize shipping.. Id like to know the price prior to placing the order as if its a lot of money ill just take the ride to conneticut and pick it up myself please advise as to oversize shipping to parlin NJ 08859

1 - 20 of 23 Posts