El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Hmmm seems like last year. Put uour carb nack together and lets go already .....:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
I see about 20 min of work to do, is that fear we smell !!!! :poke:
I can have my 88 year old dad finish that up !!!

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
I know right. Talked all rhat smack last yr also.....
is the mouse scared of a yellow rat??:dontknow::poke:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to let you guys down..You have this one in the bag Donny....:hail::hail:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
You anit fooling no one, I'll win because I'll womp you & that there darn Texan accent!!!:nanawrench:
Git-R-Done!!!
Deal Donny:poke:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Wish I didn't live so far away...

My small block just might run with the big dogs...:poke:

Arnie in Iowa

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
throw it together and go for it,no time to be scared. its all just for fun. i would rather blow mine up trying then sit at home going i coulda.there is always gona be someone beter/faster,thats the game.i would rather loose trying than not play at all. our cars are a lot like women, you never know whats gona happen but you still drive them like h**l

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
If I can go through all the stuff i had to go through to get Carlos up and running, don't even start this stuff about you not making it! Don't make me have to come up there!!!

It just won't be right not having you with us this year---AGAIN!!! all the build up, the hype, the work you've done for goodie bags and prizes, the videos, the trash talkin' about the big blocks, etc...

You better be kidding!!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
...Dear Mr. Steel Beast and Chucky,you can't let "Team mighty mouse" down,I don't care if little Chucky has ta get out an push it down the track.What,You're going to let a couple of wires mess you up.??.. and how hard is it putting on a carb.??..come on,I didn't see anything in that video that you can't fix,heck,why not just give the Beast away to Donny or Roy..Oh,and far as Chucky goes,his wife is looking for him and you better not go to sleep...

...Have a Nice Day..:poke:
:beer:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 98 Posts