1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Hey Jon. Nice web site. It's gonna be a great place to document your Elky. Glad you were able to keep it in that shape all these years.
I noticed the "0's & 1's" as a background of the web site, and figured you were a computer guy.
Keep on taking and posting pics of the restoration. Your very lucky you don't have to deal with rust like we do here in the North East.
Are you going to keep it the original color with the black vinyl roof? My opinion would be to keep it as original as possible. Looks like you have a lot of good chrome and the emblems are in pretty good shape. Got any interior pics?

·
Banned
881 Posts
Welcome to ECC ElCameeeno!

Your web site is starting out well. The body work on your El Camino looks great, even if it's just in primer.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments! It has been a great car. I drove the wheels off it for years, but fortunately I lived in Arizona at the time and the desert air was kind to the body. The interior is in pretty good shape except for the headliner, but it is gonna be restored as well. It is a bucket seat/no console M22 4spd car. I am returning it to its original classic copper color with black stripes. I am gonna make it as original as I can. I'll take more pictures soon and post them here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts