El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a 68 today!

Click on photo for it to rotate correctly. This was in my price range, AND it fits in my driveway nicely! LOL!
I was so excited that I found this one today at WalMart! It was in the Hot Wheels "Mystery Models". The ones that are sealed up in a bag so you can't SEE what model it is! My daughter and I went through 2 cases of them, by FEELING for an El Camino, and we FOUND ONE! :nanawrench:
It really doesn't take much to make my day!!

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Well you made my day too! Not sure why but the mind image of you 2 groping all of those packages brought back a funny memory from childhood when my baby Sister started bawling after a family grocery store trip and then admitted "I squeezed the Charmin"...That with boo hoos in between each word and many after...Ok a lot here won't even recognise the Mr. Whipple connection from the black and white TV ads...lol But we do have quite a few die cast collectors on here who may be racing to Wally World to grope too!

:beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
You had me fooled for a while. Don't be messin with my skull!

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
You had me fooled for a while. Don't be messin with my skull!
I figgerd that mush would have hardened by now!
This is on my desk at work. 2 68's , a 70 Elco and Monte..

cars.jpg

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still squeeze the Charmin every chance I get! I'm just a rebel! LOL

·
0 Posts
Nice find! Now I know who the culprits are who leaves fingerprints in the tissue I buy.

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
You big city folk get all the nice toys. Us Hicks...well we just get sticks.:poke:
Charmin...what's that? Sears catalog, good for reading and er other things:beer:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
I notice you're back to the big wheels on that one again terry.

just curious, do you like rap/hiphop music too?

:dontknow: :poke: :texas:

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
We had the Sears catalog in the out house for a long time. I saw pa' putting' in that Internet out there. Now I am not sure what were gonna do? You got any ideas Donny?:neutral:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts