El Camino Central Forum banner

i finish what started as a "will it fit ?"

18K views 53 replies 34 participants last post by  R/T 
#1 ·
well it took me a total of four hours cause i couldnt operate e dremel drill !! so what do u guys think ??

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

See less See more
#35 ·
Let's all have a moment of silence for a mint El-Camino dash thas has died a slow death hopefully the cut a hole bolt in sunroof will not be next to come...............:poke::poke::poke::dontknow:

#36 ·
While I wouldn't cover an ac vent in Fla, particularly my custom vents, I,ve seen other people in the cal region doing the same thing.

I haven't worked twoards completing my console in like 5 years, but the plan was to put a back up screen in the flip & slide back wood cover I started on. This would be a more ideal location , especially for someone building their own custom console.

Now I,m considering a grab bar on the right side of the console & figuring where I could put 3 air gauges for airride.

#41 ·
Where did u run the wire for the brake switch??? The video playback requires connection to the brake switch. I can find this Tan/White wire.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#53 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.