El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Thats not suppost to be a racial slur... just tryin to be funny. Anyways, I had an awesome dream last night! I dreamt my El Camino was DONE! The 200-4R was installed and 3.42 gears in. I took her for a drive and it had trouble hooking up around every corner! That was a dang good dream as its exactly what I want lol. Do you guys ever have awesome dreams like this?

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Sorry my dreams usually involve scantily clad women.....:poke:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Sounds more like a nightmare! lol:dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Mine always has a blue eyed blonde sitting in the middle next to me and doesn't complain. :secret::secret: and I dream in color for real.

·
Silver Contributor Participating Member
461 Posts
I dreamt I had to move the trailer last night. I'm actually more likely to dream about my cars not being finished, months after I did ...

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Couldn't post many of my dreams on a family oriented site. You know, too many formula's such as individual length = overall width multiplied by .4142875 cut at 22.5 degree angles :screwy:. no bs, that,s the formula to make an octagon window.
Anyway, you need a wakeup call on that dream. What,s the first part of my signature say?, ---- no true hot rod is ever finished. An example of what I mean:: , if I had called my ride finished in april 09, in may 09' the 5th gen camaro came out, in oct 09' I obtained a wrecked camaro nose & a whole new project began.
Think you can get the point, a dreamer like yourself will always dream up new idea's. It's what we wake up for.:beer:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol well I always have a plethera of cool ideas, such as: I wanted to put an M90 supercharger on my Camino BUT... I dont have the know-how to make it work. I didnt even know where to start! And your new gen Camaro nose is an awesome idea but... I wouldnt know where to start on that either lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts