El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1984 & 1986 El Camino
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 El Camino's.. a 84 and a 86. My 84 one is car show quality and I hosted a car show by making up flyers with a location along with a date and time. I posted these flyers all over the place and had a huge turn out. I wanted to share this car show with you guys as I video recorded it and interviewed some vehicle owners. there is also a 69 El Camino in there to. let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
Thank you for sharing your car show. Very nice collection of sweet rides including your El Caminos.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for the motivational video. Gives me a reason to get out to my garage. I checked out your website. Where in AZ are you located? Looks like you’re possibly in the Mesa area where EVC meets.

·
Senior Member - 2019 Exceptional Action Award
765 Posts
Thanks for the motivational video. Gives me a reason to get out to my garage. I checked out your website. Where in AZ are you located? Looks like you’re possibly in the Mesa area where EVC meets.
That's so cool ! Here in Florida we have issue's with getting permission to have an events on businesses property. Looks like yours was at an autozone, did you have any issue's, did they require you to provide liability insurance ?

·
Registered
1984 & 1986 El Camino
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in the west valley. Goodyear area!

·
Registered
1984 & 1986 El Camino
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's so cool ! Here in Florida we have issue's with getting permission to have an events on businesses property. Looks like yours was at an autozone, did you have any issue's, did they require you to provide liability insurance ?
Autozone was excited for me to host a car show in their parking lot and said if its a huge meet that they would have venders come out. It wasn't an issue at all.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,159 Posts
Very well done . Enjoyed the well done video . Thanks for providing a fun opportunity for others ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
I live in the west valley. Goodyear area!
I’m up in the n/east side of Scottsdale. When I get my ride back together it will give me a reason to drive over to the west side.

·
Registered
1984 & 1986 El Camino
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very well done . Enjoyed the well done video . Thanks for providing a fun opportunity for others ;)
Thank you sir, Don't forget to subscribe as I will be posting videos of my El Camino interior swap. I just bought 2 el Camino's one being a parts car with custom interior.

·
Registered
1984 & 1986 El Camino
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m up in the n/east side of Scottsdale. When I get my ride back together it will give me a reason to drive over to the west side.
Be great for you to come by. Follow me on Instagram under Blue Line Garage and send me a message and maybe we can hook up and check out our cars. Just let me know you know me from here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Be great for you to come by. Follow me on Instagram under Blue Line Garage and send me a message and maybe we can hook up and check out our cars. Just let me know you know me from here.
I'm down on the other side of Tucson.....I just may come up as well! If possible....you could also put something in the Region 15 Regional Forum to let all of us locals know what's happening.....

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,561 Posts
Welcome from a member from Wesley Chapel, FL. Our El Camino members are always willing to share their experience’s with most everything you will want to do to your pride and joy. Hopefully you will get to meet others in your area who share the love of El Camino. We hope that at some point you will come out to one of your regions “get togethers” and meet like minded Camino fans. Good to see what others have done to their ride whether it is a work in progress , show car or a daily driver. We welcome all.

·
Executive Committee (Secretary)
1984 El Camino
360 Posts
I have 2 El Camino's.. a 84 and a 86. My 84 one is car show quality and I hosted a car show by making up flyers with a location along with a date and time. I posted these flyers all over the place and had a huge turn out. I wanted to share this car show with you guys as I video recorded it and interviewed some vehicle owners. there is also a 69 El Camino in there to. let me know what you think.

Sweet rides! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts