El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Does anyone have pictures of the inside of the doors off a 5th generation with the interior door panels off. Im looking for a car that has power windows and locks on it. Im actually looking for which holes on the panel that wiring mounts pop into. The wiring that is inside the door and runs to the electric window motors and solonoids for door lock. Thanks for your help.

· Registered
168 Posts
I'll take some pics of the drivers door off mine in the morning. It has power windows but no power locks. I might have an extra door too in the back with power locks I'll look. I'll post up pics in the morning. If I forget pm me and remind me

· Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take some pics of the drivers door off mine in the morning. It has power windows but no power locks. I might have an extra door too in the back with power locks I'll look. I'll post up pics in the morning. If I forget pm me and remind me

thanks, I just want to see where the factory put the plugs that hold the wiring in place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.