El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, after about three years I have begun to start putting my Caballero back together. Just wish I had taken more pictures during disassembly! I could use some help identifying the attached picture of body parts. The one labeled "c" is an original and a homemade copy. The copy I made out of a plastic drum since the original was in such bad shape.

If you have any idea where these parts go I sure would appreciate the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
A... looks like the lower door seal...fits between the interior door panel and the door. Should be one for each door.
B...looks to be wire harness channels..fits under the sill plate at the doors.
C...looks to be the front splash shields...goes in front of the front tires and attaches to fender/wheel well.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,632 Posts
A... looks like the lower door seal...fits between the interior door panel and the door. Should be one for each door.
C...looks to be the front splash shields...goes in front of the front tires and attaches to fender/wheel well.
is correct

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, so much, for the help. Will be working on it again Saturday at which time I will try to finagle these into their right position. Best of health to you and yours.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks a little blurry, but I thought that the two on the right looked like might be the rubber sweeps for the door windows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts