El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i have a picture of my el camino but can't upload it due to being too poor to afford a digital camera and a scanner (college student) where can I send a picture of my el cam to get it posted on the site. And I would like an avatar of my el camino but have no idea on how to do that. Any help??
thanx,
-Yoshi

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Yoshi;

Having a son who's recently graduated (last May) I can understand where you're coming from. But if you look at the the home page, Robert (da owner of this place) is allowing sign-ups for free web space. It's quick,easy & doesn't cost you a thing! Uploading home pages or pictures is simple...just follow the instructions. :D

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
Yoshi said:
If i have a picture of my el camino but can't upload it due to being too poor to afford a digital camera and a scanner (college student) where can I send a picture of my el cam to get it posted on the site. And I would like an avatar of my el camino but have no idea on how to do that. Any help??
thanx,
-Yoshi
If you mean you don't have it digitally, you can take it to Kinko's, Office Depot, etc and they can scan if for you and give it to you on a disk. Then you can follow the instructions above to host them here.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Yep..simple as that! You must know someone who is a computer science major who could probably take your pictures to the lab and scan them for you...that wouldn't cost you a thing! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanx for the tips guys. You know with midterms just over with and projects being due, its funny how you look over some of the simplest things. oh well, thanx again guys.
-Yoshi

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
And, last but not least, if you don't want to do any of the above... mail a picture to Dan Smith, NECOA, P.O. Box 15943, Chattanooga, TN 37415, and I'll scan the thing and place it on the internet where you can pick it up and post it to the ECC site yourself. (My user ID won't let me post your picture to the ECC site, or I'd be the only one who could later change it when you update your Elky and want to change the picture on the ECC site)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanx again. I have to send one to NECOA anyway. This site is just way too freaking awesome. I love the support that I get from here. Thanx again.
-Yoshi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts