El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could own just one exotic car what would it be? The "prancing horse", or something else?

I believe I'll go with a 1970's Ferrari Daytona, although, I've also always wanted to own a DeTomaso Pantera. I know, I said only one... :cool:

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Cmon, this is easy...Ferrari Testarosa hands down!...No, wait, maybe a beat up Toyota pickup with a 20mm anti aircraft gun mounted in the bed for those rush hour traffic trips...you know, like the Talaban drive...what do they call them? Technicals, I think! Anyone know where I can buy one slightly used with little or no damage? :lol:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Wow is this a tough one! Like a kid in a candy store. I love so many of these cars but I also love driving things that are not in the norm, even in the exotic car world. Cars that attract attention and are always in question. What's that?

My vote would have to be the 2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron. This car looks like its on steroids and has a look of its own. Almost one of a kind.

Check out pictures of this thing at supercars.net

Wrap it up I'll take it! :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow!! I'm going to have to save up for one of those bad boys...

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That Bugatti is pretty exotic and mean looking.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think i would have to say a Ferrari Enzo theres just something about the way they look. im hooked... :cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Im not a ford guy. but id love to have a 2004 ford gt 40 and stay with a north american made dream car. :cool:

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
The 1958 VW bug that my parents drove from Nova Scotia to Kalifornia in 1962 with myself and my brother in the back seat! Dang, how'd they do that! 8O

·
Registered
257 Posts
hell yes that bugatti, ive loved that car ever since my friend showed me a picture of it which was about 1 year ago... bugatti all the way!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know some people probably aren't going to like this.. But I would really like to have a Saleen S7... I think those cars are the coolest looking... Oh well.. that is just my opinion. :-D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well... while I like the Bugatti, I have always had a soft spot for Bentley. Either an Azure or a Continental GT. I personally lean toward big and fast (nothing feels quite like well-controlled inertia, even if it does mean you don't handle quite as well as some of the lighter cars) (go figure - I'm a 4th gen owner :lol: ).

Before they brought out the Continental GT, I would have said an Azure, but now I would say a Continental GT. You have to admit, over two and a half tons of car that can go 0-60 in less than 5 seconds and tops out at almost 190 is... well... words do not suffice.

Of course, I need a pretty large penny jar to chase that little dream...

·
Registered
224 Posts
1st Choice:
1967 Shelby GT500
Black with Gold stripes (Hartz 65 GTA colors)

I would deck it out with the Gone In 60 seconds(new one) body kit & rims. Bad Ass. :D

2nd Choice:
1970 Baldwin Motion COPO 427 powered Chevelle-

:D

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
The El Camino is exotic enough for me. Possibly a Corvette (Z06) Dan says his insurance on his Z06 rates it as Exotic or the SSR.

I know people here don't care for the SSR but I like them and would love to have one.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
The El Camino is exotic enough for me. Possibly a Corvette (Z06) Dan says his insurance on his Z06 rates it as Exotic or the SSR.

I know people here don't care for the SSR but I like them and would love to have one.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i'd take a 59 elky.......... or i might settle for a '70 chevelle convt with a rockcrusher 4 speed and an ls6 engine :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts