El Camino Central Forum banner

Im back

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  El Big Joe 
#1 ·
Hello to all my old friends and new friends. its been about 4 years since i been on the site I have been busy with my life and my elCamino and i now have two sons 3 and 7 .. I still have my 78 and im trying to restore it as little as i can. the front rotors finally went on it last week they were original 35 years old not to bad lol. also the springs in the front broke as well . there not so fun to do i just got Moog heavy duty springs for it . I have never done them on the front of a elky just rear. I'm also in the process of replacing the factory headliner with a new foam style silk and i finally hit 100k with . It nice to see the some of u old timers are still around ... glad to be back i will keep updating and checking in every few days.:nanawrench:

#7 ·
Thanks guys :) . i rented a in side the spring compressor it works wonders also and always make sure u line it up with those little tit looking thing in there in the spring housing. i had two coil broke on passenger side and none on the drivers side go figure.. also my 34 year old cap and distributor went on me today to lol all fix now and roaring like a lion

#9 ·
I didnt even know you were gone.

I must have joined after you left, so welcome back.
:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.