El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Im in New Zealand and would like a reliable contact as I would like a dash pad and some seat covers please. It would be aweome to find a trust worthy contact for any other parts I may need for my 78 El Camino. Any help would be truly appreciated. thank you.

·
Premium Member
9,348 Posts
Stock Interiors is a great place to get seat covers. They will send you actual fabric samples,so you can match colors with your interior.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
been awhile Jed (y) 😀

we've got Moose over in Australia as the Regional Director I believe but haven't heard from him in a awhile

are you wanting original or just fix it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stock Interiors is a great place to get seat covers. They will send you actual fabric samples,so you can match colors with your interior.
Thanks for the reply, do they have a webite?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
been awhile Jed (y) 😀

we've got Moose over in Australia as the Regional Director I believe but haven't heard from him in a awhile

are you wanting original or just fix it?
Yes its been a while alright. Original would be good. 😁

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you ever need big stuff shipped over. Like seats or dashboards from private sellers etc. Kiwi Shipping in LA are great. Will hold on to your parts for how ever long until youre ready to send.
www.kiwishipping.co.nz
Thank you for that. I have heard of them and they are supposed to be really good. Thanks again.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have you tried contacting Maikel Joosten on this forum? he's based in the Netherlands and may have a few sources for you
No I haven't. At the moment I'm looking for a dash pad and some seat covers, I've yet to find the same bench seat pattern. I have the car stored elsewhere so need to go there and get a pic.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
No I haven't. At the moment I'm looking for a dash pad and some seat covers, I've yet to find the same bench seat pattern. I have the car stored elsewhere so need to go there and get a pic.
well, that reply was actually for RoadToad in England but if you can get parts from there just as cheap....

as for the fabric pattern, are you looking for the exact duplicate pattern or something that just looks good? if the same pattern then I doubt you'll find anything like it. just find something you like and get it installed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Joyjed,

I have used Ecklers, Florida, for car covers, mats, etc. They have a good range of seat covers for most El Camino's. Around $450.ish nz plus up to $380.nz for freight. Check it out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Joyjed,

I have used Ecklers, Florida, for car covers, mats, etc. They have a good range of seat covers for most El Camino's. Around $450.ish nz plus up to $380.nz for freight. Check it out.
Aah! A fellow kiwi, hi. Somebody here mentioned them, the problem is my seat pattern is different, I have been trying to work out if their out of another chevy. I need to go see the car and get a pic. Its in a friend's shed. Thanks for your reply.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts