El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Tennessee

I thought you were serious...I was going to say I was jealous cause of the surroundings, the fact that there's no smog inspections there and because you'd be in the heart of NASCAR country...then I see the photos....Viper cop car in Texas? That better be a faker, I'd sure hate to think our tax money goes to cop cars like that.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Yeah, but that Tennessee bug has the powers of Disney's "Herbie" the VW. And on top of that, it is beautiful here. Especially East Tennessee. No vehicle inspections, no state income tax, only one license plate required, no hassle on "pipes!", concealed weapons permits, and corn fed women. Ain't this the life :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
ElkySS said:
Yeah, but that Tennessee bug has the powers of Disney's "Herbie" the VW. And on top of that, it is beautiful here. Especially East Tennessee. No vehicle inspections, no state income tax, only one license plate required, no hassle on "pipes!", concealed weapons permits, and corn fed women. Ain't this the life :)
I'm not so sure the "corn fed" is a good thing, but I am sure that the rest of it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts