El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been thinking of put'n on a get together at my place for a barbecue . Let me get your attention first I'm paying!!!!!! I was thinking of doing this after our Pismo trip say mid-end August but I'm not sure what way to go until I have a feeling of how many people are interested? Did I mention FREE BEER ALSO? Now I know you' re listening. Depending on how many members will want to come I can have it here a my place or right accross the street from me is a big park where I can rent a hall or picnic area. I will have to look into it but they also have an indoor Olympic size swimming pool and a smaller one also with a baseball field , basketball courts , kids play area and even a snack bar with hot and cold food. The City Of Commerce takes care of there residents really good and the cost is minimal to rent their facilities. If there's enough interested I can look into making it an El Camino show and then we get the hole area but I don't know how that works with the city. They have shows twice a year but it may involve more than I can handle. I'm just thinking Hamburgers/hotdogs/beer/soda/water kind of thing. When I get home later today I will walk over to the park and get some pictures or video of all the parks features. I live in the City Of Commerce (Los Angeles) Let me know who's interested and we will see what happens. If you want to see where I'm at the park is Rosewood park City Of Commerce 90040 PARKING IS NOT AN ISSUE THE COP SHOP IS AT THE PARK BY THE LOT BELOW. BEER IS O.K BEHIND THE WHITE FENCE.
my address is.
2506 commerce way
City Of Commerce Ca. 90040
Thanks
Robert

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Dang! I wish we lived closer! What a cool idea, Robert! :You_Rock:
Good luck, I hope you get a big turnout! :beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dang! I wish we lived closer! What a cool idea, Robert! :You_Rock:
Good luck, I hope you get a big turnout! :beer:
Got to do something to motivate these sleepers!!!!!!!:texas:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOME FROM ANY STATE EXCEPT TEXAS UNLESS THEY WANT TO COME UP INFORCE AND SHOW US HOW IT'S DONE TEXAS STYLE!!!!!!!!:poke::poke:

I MAY HAVE TO BOOK A FLIGHT FOR THE PROMOTOR OF PROMOTER'S THE
:texas: TRIPLE "D" :texas:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Show us how you Cali guys do it...Good luck!:texas:

Haven't got a single response from Calif. I give up I will do the shows as I find them . I know RTT/BigAl go to shows and that's good enough for me. I have been with both of them and their good people .:beer:
Robert

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
...Darn,If you can get DDD and some of his "Boys" to come, I'm in,I think we all will have a really good showdown..:beer::You_Rock:
:beer::beer:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
everything was going great at the region 18 meet and greet, but then gilby and some of his friends showed up

:nanawrench:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
if you look close, you can see 75 illegal aliens getting out of that minvan in front of the pavilion in the background :???:

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Robert
In all fairness I think you need to give it more than 7 hours! If it wasn't $2500 + in gas I'd show up!
Ya got a Long Distance Award? LOL!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
Robert, I have been busy this week end and did not see untill now. I'm in but we are out of town until the 24th of Aug. Hopefully at the end of Aug. Let me know what to bring or what we can help with.
BIG AL

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Robert, I have been busy this week end and did not see untill now. I'm in but we are out of town until the 24th of Aug. Hopefully at the end of Aug. Let me know what to bring or what we can help with.
BIG AL

THAT'S COOL I DON'T HAVE ANY SET TIME.
If there is enough interest I can start a survey on when.:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we'll depending on the date I'm down, but in the meantime if this doesn't happen I have a couple racks of spares in my freezer that will go good with the beer while were wrenchin' :nanawrench:
Well sorry guys I'm booked for now. So Rich what kind of BB sauce should I pick up.:poke:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Big Al... Whatda ya mean, you're out of town!?!?!?!
I hope that means you're setting up an advance camp in Pismo! :poke:

BIG AL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts