El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Folks, Leo Jassens, the National Director of NECOA will be visiting Florida the middle of this month. I have arranged a Meet & Greet with Leo on Saturday, January 15th in Largo/Clearwater, Florida. This will be a rare opportunity to meet our director. You all are invited to join in for a meal and fellowship with him. (lunch or dinner and location will be confirmed when I know how many will be coming). Leo has been to a place in Clearwater called Quaker Steak & Lube in the past and liked it. I will confirm how big a party they can handle. If the response is too big that we must go elseware, I will find a place and let you know.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
1,098 Posts
Hi R/T, the First Lady just informed me Saturday will be better due to Friday airport pick ups.

·
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Problem. Saturday is better anyway.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Sunday Jan 16, 2022 is the Cool Wheels show in Deerfield Beach so many from that area will be there , we welcome Leo to that show but it is a long drive from Tampa area . About 3-4 hours one way .

·
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chris that show has been canceled

·
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope so

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,657 Posts
Chris , The Hot Cars And Chili Show is still scheduled for Jan. 29 in North Palm Beach . Hoping to bring up the new to me 59 Camino for it`s first road trip . We have had a good turnout for the past shows in this open air park . I think R/T and Ona won a nice award last year . R/T , thank you so much for your kind and welcomed gesture to have a meet up with National Director Leo . I learned well before the word was put out that the Cool Cars Show was postponed and have made a promise to help a friend in need on that weekend and it is too far from the Key West area to do both . Skinyfisher is very familiar with the Steak and Shake facility if you have a question . He is always willing to help others .

·
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on out folks.

·
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP

Folks, Leo Jassens, the National Director of NECOA will be visiting Florida the middle of this month. I have arranged a Meet & Greet with Leo on Saturday, January 15th in Largo/Clearwater, Florida. This will be a rare opportunity to meet our director. You all are invited to join in for a meal and fellowship with him. (lunch or dinner and location will be confirmed when I know how many will be coming). Leo has been to a place in Clearwater called Quaker Steak & Lube in the past and liked it. I will confirm how big a party they can handle. If the response is too big that we must go elseware, I will find a place and let you know.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Will you be there?

·
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anybody alive out there?

Hope to see YOU at Quaker Steak & Lube in Clearwater at 4:00 PM Saturday.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,657 Posts
Hope some of our members will meet up with our well respected National Director and R/T`s hospitality .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.