El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Deputy Director Supporting Member
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. I would be interested in having a get-together this fall in the Joplin/Springfield area. Seems like kinda central for OK, KS, MO maybe. Are there any takers? I know I'm not a regional director or anything, so whoever wants to take control of this post feel free!!
Thanks!

·
805 Posts
Hi!
I am the Missouri Director.
I've been looking for someone downstate to locate a site and handle the local stuff (I am outside of St. Louis.).
If you can find a site and get back to me, I will arrange for an email to go out to ALL the members in Missouri to advertise the event!

I will also be happy to attend and will bring along a NECOA banner.

PM me with your phone number and a good time to call.

Glenn

·
Deputy Director Supporting Member
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply, Glenn. I'll check some sites around the area. We have a couple drag strips in the area that do cheap Friday night racing, and a couple of locally-owned ice cream shops that host small cruise-ins every Saturday during the summer. What types of sites work best?

Gwgdog, your truck can make it!! Have faith.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks for your reply, Glenn. I'll check some sites around the area. We have a couple drag strips in the area that do cheap Friday night racing, and a couple of locally-owned ice cream shops that host small cruise-ins every Saturday during the summer. What types of sites work best?

Gwgdog, your truck can make it!! Have faith.
:) I don't doubt that a bit. That was just the closest Region 12 get together I've been to attend.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Might be interested. I know the old hot rod would make it. Still working on the stereo and interior!!!
suks2bu37:nanawrench:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'd be interested, even though I'm in arkansas, I'm only about 25 minutes from Branson:beer:

·
Registered
367 Posts
LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE... I DRIVE MY BIG TRUCK THROUGH THERE EVERY WEEK AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU ALL.:texas::beer:

·
Registered
291 Posts
if it is any weekend after thanksgiving my elky will be back with me. i'm in southwest ks, but i might be able to make the trip.

·
805 Posts
Okies..
I'm trying to plan 2013 activities for Missouri...
I would like to do gatherings around other events to try to maximize attendance.

I'm thinking of having one in Springfield on the Friday of the Big swap meet there in August.

I will locate and organize a spring and fall gathering here in the St. Louis area.

Anyone up for finding a location for the Springfield meeting?

Glenn

1 - 18 of 18 Posts