El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The interior needs to be redone pretty much entirely, the usual "dash is cracked", "headliner is ripped out" and "door panels are... old and ugly". I want to keep it original (at least the same color as it is right now) but I am not sure which color to chose. And the seats can still last another few years as they are not in a bad shape so I am keeping those.

I asked elcaminostore if they could help me find the right colors to order a dashpad, armrests and headliner but no response. Anybody could help me find the right color to order the interior parts I need?

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,778 Posts
If it's stock color ? The color is Dark Camel Tan GM #62

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I think is's called saddle. try OPGI FOR PARTS THEY SHIP THE SAME DAY AND HAVE DISCOUNTS:secret::secret:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I agree with Saddle since I have the same color. Just noticed your seat with the middle. Have you ever replaced it and the hardware for the foll-down middle seat or what ever you call it. Michael in Virginia

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,778 Posts
In 1979 they called it Dark Carmel Tan Gm code 62 see below !!

In 1987 they called it Lt. Saddle see below !!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I agree with Saddle since I have the same color. Just noticed your seat with the middle. Have you ever replaced it and the hardware for the foll-down middle seat or what ever you call it. Michael in Virginia
Mines a little loose but I haven't tried. It's always down and nice when driving to rest your arm.:beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts