El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just updated my Gallery, pg 9, Fifth Generation, with some new interior pics. For those of you who are upgrading your interior, take a look and get some more ideas, as if you don't have enough already.

·
Registered
481 Posts
what are those seats out of??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the base seats out of a '98 Vette. The sport seats have too many computers running memory seat positions.

·
1,867 Posts
That is definently different!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Nick, I am very impressed. You should be proud of your beautiful and unique El Camino. And for those forum members who are asking where you got this and where you got that I can tell them that they were custom made-"one of a kind". Congratulations on the completion of your Elky.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the kind comments. It's been a labor of love with the idea of being different. Some people say I have too much time on my hands. My wife keeps asking "When are you going to be done?" My reply always is "When are you going to be done with the house?" I'm getting close to being finished but then something new always comes around. Right now I'm installing gas struts in lieu of my tired hood springs with a custom hood liner. I'll post pictures in the gallery when I'm done. If anybody needs any info let me know. I've got lots of pictures.

·
1,867 Posts
You do know that(the house) is a argument you will never win! Good job on the Elky.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nick, that is one fine looking El Camino. You have created a one of a kind that you can be proud of. Great job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts