El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know 87 is and I tried to do a search nut no luck I gotta chance to get an original 86 with ac but haven't went to look yet just wanted to know before I got there

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn that's what I thought but was hoping maybe ill get lucky and it will be a 4.3 I'm looking for something with good fuel mileage before I start tearing up my ss we'll see ill keep yall posted its and older man wanting to trade for my lil boat :beer:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to but I'm spending my extra cash right now on a v2 and getting all. of my other projects and hoping its a 4.3 tbi and well trade strait up for my boat if the ac works. That way ill have good daily driver with ac that still gets gas milea%e and spanks hondas ha-ha

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,781 Posts
Haven't checked in a long time !! Getting ready to do a tune-up on it !! it has 171,000 & still purrring !!

·
Registered
320 Posts
my 4.3 TBI gets just under 20. when i checked after i first got it... Done alot of work since then...:beer:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got another one in the fire I got so many toys but I wanna 4.3 for my daily driver. I got the 86 for trade for my lil boat and I just found an 87 for my nephew (son) I wanna drop my 400 in. Just too many things at once my head spinning. Geez its feast or famine round here, my poor 84 gettin no love

1 - 10 of 10 Posts