El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
National Director
1965 El Camino, former 1978 Caballero
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone aware there is a specific area for your area of the country. A place to post local events, ask questions of local members or anything else related to your Region.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,231 Posts
Excellent post Leo . Hopefully all of our members will now be aware of what Region they are in and will read , share , post and join in the activities near them . These Regional forums are another good source for information , support and participation . It is the number one way in which we converse with our members to help get their ride going and meet up at get togethers :cool:

·
National Director
1965 El Camino, former 1978 Caballero
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to add, when you click on a Regional Discussion group, at the top is a section marked Region xx Leadership Contact Information which lists the Regional and Deputy Regional Director for that Region.

·
Executive Committee Member, Director Region 21
1979 El Camino 350 SS Clone
313 Posts
Well said Guys---I agree---" I have got comments like--"Nothing ever happens in our Region"----- as area director I believe----directors are defined as ---"a person who is in charge of an activity, department, or organization and takes the membership ideas and suggestions and organizes them"---to me participation in the regional discussions super important to help direct the wishes of the group !!!! ;);)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts