El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
National Director
1965 El Camino
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone.
Do you often wonder what the name of the organization is that you belong to? Along time ago two groups merged, one being El Camino Central the other being National El Camino Owners Association. (NECOA) Today El Camino Central is a hosting web site owned by VerticalScope while we belong to NECOA.

If you like to explore somewhere on this site is a thread,"Conversations with NECOA'S Earliest Members" While looking for it you may be surprised at what you find on this site.

Happy Hunting,

Leo

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good Morning Everyone.
Do you often wonder what the name of the organization is that you belong to? Along time ago two groups merged, one being El Camino Central the other being National El Camino Owners Association. (NECOA) Today El Camino Central is a hosting web site owned by VerticalScope while we belong to NECOA.

If you like to explore somewhere on this site is a thread,"Conversations with NECOA'S Earliest Members" While looking for it you may be surprised at what you find on this site.

Happy Hunting,

Leo
Great idea Leo! We do owe a debt of gratitude to those guys for sure. I know I'd be interested in a bit of history for sure!

·
National Director
1965 El Camino
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Search for Conversations with NECOA'S Earliest Members. It's on this site. You may find some other interesting things on the way.

·
National Director
1965 El Camino
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At the top of the page you see new, five white lines, and your avatar. Click the five lines, look for General Topics, under it click on Site Topics and it will be a choice under that.
Also if you click follow any time you see it, when you click on the five lines My Followed Forums is the first choice you get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts