El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had my el Camino in the shop to get a new clutch and fix the bad linkage. They told me and my dad that they were surprised that we were even driving it. I guess the clutch was super worn and the fork was so cracked and bent that it shouldn't even have been drivable. Before when I drove it the clutch was really hard to push down but I just got used to it. Now the pedal feels a hell of a lot different. It is so easy to press the pedal down than it was before that it feels like there is no pressure to me and if it's broken. This is a good thing but it's gonna take a little while for me to get used to it. I'm just glad that its finally out of the shop and I can drive it again. Just thought I would post on here to let everyone know what happened.

·
Premium Member
12,548 Posts
It's surprising sometimes how you get use to the way something is and then find out how much better it really should have been!!
Now it's even more enjoyable!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
That's why you were walking in circles. Left leg a bit stronger than the other. Go to the gym andwork out the other leg.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The next upgrades I'm doing are the door panels and wiper switch. Then I think I'm gonna get a newer radio, set of speakers, some headers, flow masters and some rally wheels. I will slowly get this el Camino looking, sounding and driving nice.

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
All you will hear is FM

I was going to get a new stereo. Then I realized all I would hear is FM (Flow Master 40).

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts