El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Past National Director
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very proud to announce that Josh Kapsch, "JKCamino" on our Forum, has been confirmed by the Executive Committee as Regional Director for Region 19. Josh had been serving as a Deputy Director, but his efforts and accomplishments have resulted in a well-deserved promotion. Please join me in congratulating Josh and wishing him the best while he works to make Region 19 an organized and active NECOA to its members................Ken

·
Registered
1976 El Camino
6 Posts
hear you put a laguna front bumper assy on you El Camino i hope to get back at mine this winter and have one to install on mine just looking for pictures and maybe any info you might be able to share thanks

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
@RickCh @JKCamino
One of the nice extras of this website is the ability to build a ShowCase for your vehicle.
You can then share that link with others.
Here is Josh's Killer ShowCase.
Killer AKA KLRmino | El Camino Central Forum

To see if someone set up a showcase, hover your mouse over their Avatar and then select showcase.

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,830 Posts
@RickCh @JKCamino
One of the nice extras of this website is the ability to build a ShowCase for your vehicle.
You can then share that link with others.
Here is Josh's Killer ShowCase.
Killer AKA KLRmino | El Camino Central Forum

To see if someone set up a showcase, hover your mouse over their Avatar and then select showcase.
thanks @Old Bear, and crazy as this may sound this is the first time I’ve even seen this thread. man this was along time ago.

thanks to all sorry for the really late response 😂😂👍

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
5,582 Posts
thanks @Old Bear, and crazy as this may sound this is the first time I’ve even seen this thread man this was along time ago.

thanks to all sorry for the really late response 😂😂👍
congratulations on the promotion to DRD, Josh! can't wait until you get to be National Director and then respond to that post a few years later 😁

1 - 16 of 16 Posts