El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
they change the name from, "chevrolet el camino fan club" to "el camino club of america"..:beer:

The National El Camino Owners Association has a new Facebook page. There was a previous NECOA Facebook page, however, the admin of that page has decided to take it in another direction. So, since NECOA was without a Facebook presence, I have created a new page for two reasons. One, for those on us that are on Facebook to network there, and two, to attract and direct unique Facebook users that are not aquainted with NECOA/ECC to this site. If you are on Facebook, please click the link below and join the group!

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=7...93643330676928

'86 El Camino / '72 Chevelle 2dr Hardtop/ '00 Corvette / '57 Bel Air 2dr Hardtop/ '03 GMC Yukon

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
That one is something else. There also seem to be remnants...Maybe single posts from people who had not clicked on the 'like'.

·
6,210 Posts
Ok Gilby...New FB page is back! Now as a group, so you can join there. Let Sharp71 and others out there know.

:beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts

·
6,210 Posts
Facebook

For any who had noticed, or not...The NECOA Facebook page was deleted when he went away afew days ago. It has now been recreated as a group that you can join. Visit..Post pics...Tell others!

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
National El Camino Owners Association on Facebook

The National El Camino Owners Association has a new Facebook page. There was a previous NECOA Facebook page, however, the admin of that page has decided to take it in another direction. So, since NECOA was without a Facebook presence, I have created a new page for two reasons. One, for those on us that are on Facebook to network there, and two, to attract and direct unique Facebook users that are not aquainted with NECOA/ECC to this site. If you are on Facebook, please click the link below and join the group!

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=773#!/home.php?sk=group_193643330676928

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
It's just the way Facebook is set up. I didn't make the rules. On Facebook you have to send friend requests to others to connect. Guess they set up their groups in a similar fashion.

·
Past National Director
2,927 Posts
As a Moderator,
I am merging the three or four separate Facebook related threads into this "Announcement" forum one, which was originally set up by Glenn and Randy who will be the Facebook administrators.

We had four separate threads on the Home Page a while ago, all dealing with this one topic. [This is what Ken, Robert and I get paid the "big bucks" to do]. Leaves more room for news and technical discussions. Please don't start new threads; just add to this one as need be. Thanks to our great members for stepping up to fill in the void without being asked!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Why do we need Facebook moderators too? I have another question but I'm a little afraid to even ask it since, well I should just delete this now but I'll just stand with the one question. Once I find someone I can trust on here again I'll ask my other question. Michael:smileyb:

·
6,210 Posts
That'll work! Thanks John...I was chasing to reply in threads along with the one I started in My Regional forum.

·
6,210 Posts
For all: It is simply that you click to join and then one of us clicks to accept because it comes in as a request.

Michael: It is more like administering to...than moderating. Your nemesis here is gone! Have a cold one, get your Caballero ready for the shows, and enjoy ECC and Facebook with the rest of us please.

·
6,210 Posts
Please follow the combined thread in the news and announcements section....Thanks to all

1 - 20 of 47 Posts