El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Why do we need Facebook moderators too? I have another question but I'm a little afraid to even ask it since, well I should just delete this now but I'll just stand with the one question. Once I find someone I can trust on here again I'll ask my other question. Michael:smileyb:
Strange post.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
One of many from...E-mail or PM me after my big meet this weekend Jim. I'll fill you in from my perspective.

:beer:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Facebook Group

I looked around and didn't find any groups on facebook for El Caminos. So I started one. Would love to have more members join up.
El Camino Nation on facebook
Hope to see you on there.

·
Past National Director
2,927 Posts
Sorry, new friend, but we already have an NECOA Facebook Page that is very active. Please click on the link below to read about that activity. We also request that you delete your new Page so as to not cause any confusion and draw members away from our official Page. (p.s., no one is permitted to use the name NECOA, el camino central, or National El Camino Owners Association without express written permission. We won't send our Texas posse out to El Paso for a few days so you'll have time to straighten things out.)
No one will fault you for enthusiasm, as long as you get in step with the existing program. Glad to have you here in any event.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=7...93643330676928

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
Just wanted to give this thread a bump in case any of our new members missed this post and/or were not aware of our Facebook page. Please join! It's a great way to network and share photos, etc. :beer:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts