El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
7,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All are welcome to come and join us! :texas:

For those of us meeting in Plano on the 6th, I want to change the plan somewhat. Because the Car Show participants start arriving in the early afternoon, and because we want to get a good location and a row all our own, let's just meet at the Sonic Car Show location at 4 pm, and forget the Sports Bar (let me catch my breath). Earlier is OK, as I'll probably get there earlier, maybe 3 or so, for the final rub (as Donny calls it, and somehow that sounds more sinuous than polishing) on my cruck. Registration begins at 4:30.

Here is the Location information for the Car Show:

http://www.texomavintagecarclub.net/Flyers/Monthly%20Muscle.pdf

Since the May 2 car show was cancelled by the harsh weather and I wasn't able to personally notify those who had planned to come, I would appreciate phone numbers this time to get the word out. I promise not to make any of those late night, heavy breathing sounds, to those numbers. No matter what you've heard, that was not me arrested for making that type calls last year (but if you have recordings, I'll gladly buy them).

I am sure looking forward to meeting everyone, trading stories, and looking over the El Caminos! Please continue to spread the word about the meeting. If there's anything I can do to further assist anyone, please let me know.............Ken :beer:

·
Administrator
7,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Latest Information

This is the most current information on the June 6 meeting & show in Plano, TX........Ken :beer:

·
Administrator
7,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts