El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok friends here are just a few items,of Many that i will be selling,from inside trim items ,to body parts,glass i will list all later,just doing inventory ,so here are two items ,lets make a deal
I have a complete wire harness from under hood,to the rear of the truck, the fuse panel is in good condition,the ignition harness has no signs of over heating just a very good harness, all boxed up and ready to ship ! $ 150.00 seams to be a fair price for this
it came out of a 79 el camino,if you have a gage set up the harness at the rear of the instrument cluster will need to be repined Thats not a problem,just tell me what its going in will make sure you have the correct info to repin,
even have a 4 speed sig trans in great shape with shifter and linkage, will start out about $ 200.00 OBO on that .

Now for this very nice grill ! you know what the small Chevy badge sells for by it self $$$
buy this complete grill now for $ 80.00 !!
send me a pm if you like. tell me what else you need Thanks :texas:

·
Premium Member
12,553 Posts
I need those dang little blue GM tags that goes into the seat belts for a 68, and oh yea, one of you script emblems for the rear!!!:poke:
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
More parts dont wait !!! 5th Gen

Complete rear bed trim even tail gate trim !
will look real nice cleaned up , I will start at $200.00 shoot me a PM if you want to make me a decent offer ,we all know what this stuff sales for,will make my friends here a deal,before it goes on CL or E_Bay !!! also complete,body side trim .:nanawrench:

·
Registered
326 Posts
How much for the side trim?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts