·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Can't Wait............

Can't wait to see this one up close and personal. "Killer" looks to be an apt name!.................Ken

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Killer has returned home, in a fresh coat of amazing paint, now I just need to get everything else put back on before October.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I can't make Texas meet, pm'd pictures to someone who offered advise would be cool. I won't tell what it looks like till after reveal. Insider info.....:rockon:

EDIT::::::
Paint in pics looks, well;;;; KILLER. As an advisor that's all I'll say.:smile3:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Please Try...

I can't make Texas meet, pm'd pictures to someone who offered advise would be cool. I won't tell what it looks like till after reveal. Insider info.....:rockon:

Paint in pics looks, well;;;; KILLER. As an advisor that's all I'll say.:smile3:

It would be a great addition to any show if you could bring your cool Kustom, Joe. And, you have offered so much advice to other members over the years - members who would love to talk to you in person. Please try to make it to Arlington, and bring the Region 6 group along with you!...............Ken

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Lol thanks for that

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well I’ve been painting all trim and getting Killer put back together rather quickly, about 85% of the exterior trim is done and installed and looks very good against the paint. I’d like to post pics but I’ll refrain from doing so..... LOL come on 60th.........

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
So all the trim is done on the exterior except for the back window being installed and the trim around it. I’ll be focusing on getting Killer running, And wrapping up the interior.

It’s very difficult for me to not want to post pictures because I’m so proud of how Killer turned out.

·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I’ll be releasing some pics soon of Killer, stay tuned

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Sounds like we should anticipate the
"Unmasking of a Killer"
"Killer to be Revealed - Film at 11:00"
"Catch a Killer - Tune In and Turn Up the Volume"