El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've got some parts from an '84 SS (my daily driver) to sell.

Original stock hood,
painted metallic burgundy. Has insulation still in tact but could use replacing or removal. Slight oxidization in the paint but the hood itself is in near perfect shape.
Asking $175 or best offer.

Original rear bumper with rubber inserts and bumper guards,
in great shape, guards could use rechroming, but no damage to them or the bumper.
Asking $200 or best offer.

Original 14x6 rally wheels, black centers with silver trim, BFG Radial T/As on all 4 wheels.
Wheels are fairly rough, but can be cleaned up nicely. The trim rings could use replacing, but overall the wheels are saveable. 2 black plastic center caps come with the wheels. Center caps sell in Original Parts Group for $80 and with the red center insert they come close to $100 a piece.
Tires still have miles left. They are all 225/60/R14.
Whole set for $450 or best offer.

Original 55/45 bench seat with fold-down arm rest.
Upholstered in dark red, factory color. Need to be reupholstered, but is in good enough shape that reupholstering is not a priority. All original hardware included.
Asking $200 or best offer.

'79 El Camino Project Car
No engine/trans. All body panels in tact and rust free. Rear end removed but all parts are there. Wheels and tires in place. Aluminum mag wheels. Great project car!
Asking $450 or best offer.

Special offer for anyone who takes everything:
If you buy everything advertised here, we'll give it to you for $1100. That's a $375 saving.

All of these parts have spent their entire life in the Califoria Mojave desert and have no serious rust. Any rust is merely surface rust. I will take pictures of everything that I've advertised here and either post them or e-mail them to anyone interested.
From one El Camino owner to another, I hope these parts will help you out on your resto or in your quest to Hot Rod your El Camino!

Call us to discuss pick-up or possible shipping or delivery.

You can call me at 760-446-2149, ask for Tim or Kris.
You can also e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Kris Horton

1 - 1 of 1 Posts