El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, how about listing your home town and state in your profile, I'll bet some of us live close by to one another and don't even realize it! Spring isn't too far off and I wouldn't think of taking my Elky out of the garage until then, but maybe we could start having local get togethers or meets when spring does come round. I live in a fairly small town, (pop. 5400) and although it's small we have a meet for car enthusiasts every Thursday night on mainstreet starting in May and through Oct. And we even have 2 custom/antique car shows in summer. They keep getting bigger each year. I think a lot of towns are doing things like that these days, draws customers to their business area. Also have a major show in Chicago (just a couple of weeks ago), as I'm sure most big cities do. I've seen clubs set up as a group there (that Gawd Awful Ugly PT Cruiser club), maybe we could do something likewise. Whacha think? Even if we don't organize locally we could still get together and just cruise and see how many Fords we can destroy!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Mike,
Thanks for the post. The NECOA plans to establish 17 regions and chapter clubs within those regions. I hope to see that started this year. Me, and others, will soon post some Elky/Chevrolet Only show dates on the Events Calendar page.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts