El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
One of a kind for sure! Looks great. Can you post some more photos from different angles, especially including the modifications to the interior window trim and such? Please add some text about who did it, how it was done, how long it took, etc.

·
1,867 Posts
Oh WHY?

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
OK you had me for a minute there. Nice Photoshop. I didn't notice how the scoop didn't look right. But going to your site I notice that the pic you posted is the exact angle as this one.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I was wondering how long until someone noticed... I got a little sloppy and took some shortcuts because I was running out of time... didn't put a reflection of the scoop in the hood, the 2nd rear wheel rim position exactly matches the front rear. Scoop isn't reflecting the sky, etc. All together spend about 1.5 hours on it then added the scoop as a last minute choice.

Hope you liked it.

Chopping the roof shorter was a pain in the ass, I can't imagine how hard it would be in real life... how do people get custom glass to fit it when they are done? the angles on each side of the windows and all would be a killer. What do people typically do about glass after they lower a roof?

·
1,867 Posts
That was just wrong! :p

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Nice catch, Poltergist. Still, nice Photoshop work. Another hour at the software and it would have been even harder to detect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts