El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a good place to purchase original factory gauges for my 82 Royal Knight. I specifically need a new a speedo and the tach/clock combo.

Does anyone have a line on where I can find these parts?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the other guages Clock, temp, oil, fuel, water plus the ribbon cable if you are interested.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,533 Posts
Just in case you need more parts, you can try opgi.com.
In addition to OPGI ( Original Parts Group Inc. ) in California , the National Parts Depot in Ocala , Fl is excellent ! The El Camino store has a good selection but I have read were a few members have had issues with them . Each has a sizable color catalog . Check them out online and if you order a catalog , ask for a catalog with your 1982 as some of them put out more than one catalog for different years . Also do a Google Search as there are others such as Mike`s Montes , G-Body parts etc.

·
Registered
231 Posts
After I posted in the bs section that I ordered my cam for my new motor the thread was moved to my build page. If I wanted it there I would have put it there. Just wanted to get region 13 jacked up about a little friendly bracket race I had in mind😎 I was merely pointing out that some threads stay out of section were mine are moved immediately like big brother just waiting for me to post something 🤔

Cheers...🍻

·
Premium Member
4,131 Posts
I think that move may have been to keep it visible.
At least in the past, some users filtered out the BS Forum from view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts