El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for any diagrams or pictures of 5th gen accessory brackets with A/C. I had taken pictures but they got lost after a year. My brackets are scattered now and mixed with extra brackets off other things because I have a thing for collecting too many car parts. HELP!

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm looking for any diagrams or pictures of 5th gen accessory brackets with A/C. I had taken pictures but they got lost after a year. My brackets are scattered now and mixed with extra brackets off other things because I have a thing for collecting too many car parts. HELP!
I could probably post some pics of under the hood of my 85 ....I think the brackets are stock....if you think that would help.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could probably post some pics of under the hood of my 85 ....I think the brackets are stock....if you think that would help.
I'll let this thread stew a bit and see if anyone has any pictures of one on a stand or maybe some diagrams, that's what I really need. Wouldn't want to waste your time unless need be. Thanks!:bigups:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts