El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the "GMC" grill emblem for my 72 Sprint. If anybody has a used original for sale or knows of where I can find one, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
While I do not see the emblem your looking for in their catalog, I would call "Mostly Chevelle" 20 Blanford Stage Road, Russell, MA. 01701. 413-862-0061. Ask for Larry or Connie Pattern.
If they don't have it, maybe they can locate it for you???

Best of luck.

·
Registered
601 Posts
junkyard :-D i heard tehres site and directoried for junkyard with listings and yards that specialize in diff brands and such. try that if you can find a directory, sorry i dunno any directories or search sites :-(

·
Registered
734 Posts
you might also try GMC truck part companies that reproduce or sell NOS 72 vintage truck grille emblems....

seems to me from pics I have seen at times that they are very similar if not exactly the same.

GM is awfully cheap when it comes to making 'new' styles of parts, and it will reuse what it can where it can.....of course thirty years later I am glad as hell that they did so I can find parts from 'other' GM vehicles for my Elky... :cool:

good luck

·
Registered
203 Posts
try junkyard dog, possibly one word.
I've had good results

·
Registered
2 Posts
center GMC grill emblem

I have a very nice GMC center emblem off of 71/72 I have had stashed for 25+ years, just needs the white insert paint redone, it is still all original, chrome is very good and also have mounting bracket and hardware. Mike 316-619-6918 Wichita KS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts