El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the Dallas area, and I'm looking for an El Camino within reasonable driving distance. I'm flexible about almost everything, but I do want a driver.

·
0 Posts
I may know a member that has a car you wouldn't have to touch. All you have to do is hop in and drive. PM sent

·
0 Posts
This car runs great and I've been on a trip to see it run to Tyler and back with NO problems at all.
85 El Camino ( Olde But A Goodie) - $4600 (Garland)

Date: 2012-04-06, 5:48AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a 1985 El Camino for sale.V8 with a 2004R Trans (over drive), new windshield, resealed rear window, power windows & locks, Brand new Kumhos tires all around. Tic Tock Tach, tilt wheel, 60/40 split bench seat in great shape. Trailer hitch, snap on bedcover.
Brand new alarm with engine kill and auto door locks
21/2 pipes with flow masters and x pipe
Kenwood stereo/cd, 2000 watt Legecy amp, 1 12" sub and 2 6x9s, (it's got some thump in the trunk!!!)
2" Cowl hood with all the henges and latche working
Fires right up and cruises down the hiway at 80 all day long. (I from Dallas to Belton tx. Tlyer Tx. and Covington Tx, each trip about 1.5 hours one way!) It used a little over a half tank of gas going to and from Tyler doing between 70 & 80 MPH
Great on gas
Cool El Camino
Clear title
$4600.00 O.B.O. or trade for another classic
972-272-2696
Donny
Keywords, classic, olde,elcamino,chevy,

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2926072382

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the help, guys. Just as a shot in the dark, know anybody who'd take a 2006 Cobalt in trade for a driver? Book value about $5000.

(Better be careful, here. That is my wife's car...but she should be glad to get my 2011 Malibu, right?)

I've actually been to see one of the cars in that long list, up above.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts