El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Past National Director
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there in Hawaii. I sent Private Messages to some of our Hawaiian members last month hoping to find someone to be an NECOA Director and help organize local events for Elky owners. Since no one responded, I thought I'd send out a reminder. I look forward to hearing from some of you. Best regards, John H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Harris
Region 20 of NECOA covers the island of Hawaii. The position of Regional Director is presently vacant, since our friend Robin Cook, a.k.a., Mrappii died a few years ago. Today there are 38 registered members living in this region, of whom 9 are active posters on ECC with more than 10 posts each.

Some of the top posters in this area are: King John, Hawaii1984, nate68elky, rhirling, Empire932, j10nke, Lowco8, speedfreakjr, and ZEBBE. Perhaps these individuals can help us get this vacancy filled in the upcoming weeks.

If members living in this region are interested in helping NECOA grow by planning local events and gatherings -- or would like to recommend someone for this -- please contact any of the officers of NECOA by PM. You can also discuss this topic either by a posting in the Region 20 forum or gathering in the ECC Chat Room (as soon as it is restored).

Best regards, John Harris, NECOA National Director

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let's see....heres my proposal......buy me a one way ticket to the island, ship my El Camino there, pay my first 4 months rent, and don't tell my wife where I am.....I'll become your necoa anything !!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mr. Apii, A.k.a. Robin Cook, great man and a great person to know. he will be missed.

IT's been quite some time since he passed.

Without a race track on Oahu and much of a way to get the individual "counties" together economically (the only way is to ship your ride interisland via barge) which isnt cheap.

All of the outlying counties have sanctioned tracks.

Oahu (Honolulu County) is relegated to Cruise nights and "Cars and coffee" for get togethers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts