El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find the factory type plug wire holders. These bolt on the valve covers on either side of the 327 engine.
The project isn't a detailed factory piece, but seem to favor the original look, over all aluminum or plastic type.

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,543 Posts
Hi, can't help you with the wire holders but, Welcome from a member from Wesley Chapel, FL. Our El Camino members are always willing to share their experience’s with most everything you will want to do to your pride and joy. Hopefully you will get to meet others in your area who share the love of El Camino. We hope that at some point you will come out to one of your regions “get togethers” and meet like minded Camino fans. Good to see what others have done to their ride whether it is a work in progress , show car or a daily driver. We welcome all.

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
I AC GUY, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your El Camino. Where abouts are you located? I don't have an answer to your question, but I'll do some research and see if I can help. Have fun with your El Camino and the community.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We went ahead and went with a aftermarket kit. Knew it wouldn't be factory looking but got the plug wires up and off the throttle linkage. I have got to add the Taylor 42502 kit is the cheesy-ist thing i have ever seen. Wasn't expecting much for $40, I got what I paid for for sure. Thanks to those who helped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts