El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, :poke:

Another step for my project to be completed.

I'm looking for known, good, reliable muffler shop to finish my exhaust. If you OWN or KNOW such shop I would love to give you some business

I got downpipes (from manifolds)installed. Dual hump crossmemeber in place. I have all the parts to complete the project (x pipe, mufflers and 2x4' pieces of ss 409 pipe)

HELP - I like shops that were recommended by other users.

Mike :You_Rock:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey!

How familiar with East Fort Lauderdale are you? Cypress and Dixie area?

There is an excellent shop not far from there that did my custom exhaust for a damn good price. Probably cheaper than any other shop would and the quality was unmatched.

Also, he made them with quick disconnects so I can unbolt and remove over my axle so I wouldn't have to cut it off.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks awesome work there ... Does the guy work woth stainless steel? What is the name of the shop and could you more precise location ...

Love you setup ... Clean and right to tthe point

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Florida Performance Services
5066 Northeast 12th Avenue
Oakland Park, FL 33334
(954) 491-1012

Guy custom does basically anything. Does amazing work. When you drive down 12th Ave, just look for his murdered out old school Ford pickup truck with smoke stacks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super. I was looking at the map around the area you designated and there were only 2 places possible - FPS and Mad Hatter ... Thank you for the tip about this great shop - Kudos :beer:

Michal

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
No problem. If you need anything else, not far from there is my engine builder and next to him is the guy who did my tuning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts