El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a company/person that does mock-ups of various paint combinations and looks (with/wo ground effects). Does anybody of such a person or company? If so how much does such a mock-up cost.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Go into the gallery section above and find some good side and 3/4 shots of a white elkie like yours. Make many many copies. Get a 10 ct box of colored pencils, and one of colored markers. Draw out everything you can think of.

Did this last winter, ended up with 60 copies (60 diff designs/color combos). Kept throwing away a few at a time, keeping ones I liked best, until there was one. It is VERY non-stock, but looks killer to me. Hopefully this year some time.

:nanawrench:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,565 Posts
Mike, that's a great website. Most just let you choose color and wheels, but I like that this one lets you adjust right height as well. I just spent 30 minutes there running every vehicle I have thru it.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
I am looking for a company/person that does mock-ups of various paint combinations and looks (with/wo ground effects). Does anybody of such a person or company? If so how much does such a mock-up cost.

Thanks
what do you got??put up a picture of your Elky:beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts