El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1975 El Camino has a rear bumper that looks like it may be off of some similar vehicle. It wraps around the quarter panel and covers the two lights on each quarter. It is also a paint to match fiberglass bumper. The tail light lenses are rectangular with a white reverse light inbetween two red lenses that has some kind of pontiac lookin symbol. I have pictures but am not sure how to upload them at the moment. Just looking for any help or direction if possible. Thanks

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
:nopic: You can go to photobucket.com & sign up for a free account. then you can upload to photobucket from your computer,- it,s actually pretty easy. then you left click onto the img code under your photobucket picture, it will copy. then start a post & right click to paste to link it. you can hit edit after just submitting a post & do it then. And welcome to the site.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,843 Posts
Gm intermediates from '73-77 have a lot of parts that are interchangable. I've seen Elkys with wagon bumpers before, which have the long rectangle light instead of the 4 rounds. I agree that it is most likely a Pontiac lense, although the bumper could have come from a Chevy, Pontiac, Buick, or Olds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.