El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently looking to purchase a quality 1965-1972 Elky in the $2000-4000 price range. I can have the thing painted cheap so I would rather not pay for someone else's expensive paint job and body work. Interior, driveline, braking, steering and bed condition are of more importance to me. Serious buyer looking for a drivable Elky in need of some TLC. I'm in Texas and need to find a truck locally or if you're coming to the DFW (Dallas Fort Worth) area perhaps you could drive here. Please send information to [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey fellow member, found a cool site you might want to check out its Bethany Kars its in oklahoma not that far away. i'm in alabama know where several elkys are all in a salvage yard 3 72s and a 81. hope you find one there is also a sales bulletin on this site check it out. good luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
fixerntp1 may have and Elco for you.

Hey fixerntp1, I know somebody that will has a 70 for sale for pretty cheap. I was going to buy it back, but there may be a possibility of me not being able to buy it. If I know it is going to a good home, then email me.
-Yoshi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts